Jamie Signorino DDS, MSD
Dr. Signorino is 1 of 2 ABO Certified Orthodontists in NWA. Dr. Signorino is a native of southern California. Born in Orange County and raised in Los Angeles, she attended UCLA and graduated in 1990 with a double major in psychology and biology. She then moved to Cleveland, Ohio where she and 49 other students were selected from over 1,000 applicants to attend the private Case Western Reserve University’s (CWRU) School of Dentistry. After earning her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1995, she then attended CWRU School of Orthodontics where she was one of five residents selected from over 600 applicants and graduated with a Masters of Science degree in Orthodontics in 1997. After graduation, Dr. Signorino purchased an existing office in La Jolla, California and practiced as a sole practitioner for 15 years before moving to North West Arkansas in 2012.
Dr. Signorino and her husband, Chris, have been married for over 25 years and have five children. They are active in animal rescues and enjoy all of the outdoor activities the area has to offer. Dr. Signorino loves living in North West Arkansas and is looking forward to serving the community and surrounding areas.
- MSD: Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH; 1997
- DDS: Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH; 1995
- BS: University of California, Los Angeles; 1990
- ABO Board Certified Diplomate
- Past President: San Diego Academy of Orthodontists; 1999
- Member: American Board of Orthodontists, American Association of Orthodontists, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Missouri Dental Association